Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fried egg sandwiches

We took a trip to the market today.  Lots of candy and fresh roasted nuts and stroopwafles and fritz!  It thankfully only comes to this neighbourhood once a week so I'll deem Thursdays my treat days haha :)



Bill also took me on a ride to saturdays race course.  I don't think I've ever been on a course so flat..so I was pretty happy.  Although that means everyone in the race will be super used to and good at that sort of thing.  Annnnd - the roads are pretty much the width of a car - with trenches on either side..so here's hoping I don't get pushed of the edge or I'll have to spend a long time cleaning the bike.


Oop! 30 Rock is on! helllllo laughter!
Day 3 - buy a used Blackberry so I can BBM...life is nothing without it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment