Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gent - Wevelgem

So as I was waiting to start a club race this afternoon I checked my phone to see what time it was.  I had a missed call - and turns out it was from the manager of Moving Ladies asking me to race tomorrow in Gent Wevelgem because one of his riders is sick.  So I am!!  I still need to find a ride to get there and get food and fix my bike and laundry and all that jazz - but I'll make it work!
I am going to need a lot of luck...and dextros!
Gent Wevelgem 2012

2 comments:

  1. Did u see Tom? I think it's the most amazing thing to ride the same cobble climbs as Tom!!!!!! Way to go Sarah!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah,

    Nice website,

    But if you rather believe the gossip instead of knowing me, good luck.
    Sorry to see that you me deleted.

    But I wanna wish you also good luck here in Belgium and Holland with racing.

    ReplyDelete