Thursday, December 17, 2015

Let's get NASTY

Change always seems to happen all at once.  And even though I am not a huge fan of change - I have definitely been anticipating this turning point in my life for a while.

Along with my partner in crime - Jen Gerth - we decided to develop a program that targets our favorite population which is ..well...US!  Jen and I have a lot of things in common: we are obsessed with cute cats, we love to have a good time, and we are crazy about crit (and track) racing.  Mor eimportantly, we are two strong minded women who like to do things our way, and stay true to what makes us happy and unique.  This is the foundation of our new project - Team Continental Crit Nasty.


Continental Crit Nasty is made up of four women who want to race and win at some of the best criteriums on the continent, all while having fun and developing friendships that will last a lifetime.  

It turns out running a team is a lot harder than I imagined, but it is still the most satisfying and fulfilling thing I have undertaken in a while.  Once the dotted lines have been signed I will update my readers (mom and dad) on who else is prepared to get nasty with us this summer!

Stay tuned - and be sure to follow the new team on instagram and twitter!  We are working on a website - but man do things take time!!


1 comment: